Friday, July 31, 2015

This SKM Extended UK Map is an interesting map mod, what it does is it will change the placement of the existing companies in the city’s in the UK.
I did find in some cases that the GPS tracking to get the load I was to pickup was all out of wack. So I had to find out where the company was and how to get into it.
There were a few time’s where I had to drive through a fuel station to get to the load and drive out the same way. A lot of the time’s I found that company’s were laid out differently, this I did like.
The only trouble I had with this mod, was train was floating in the air in Birmingham, I have no idea if there was a mod causing this or if it was a bug in the map.
So I will recommend this mod to any one that want to try it.

What’s new in this version?

  • Works fine with ETS2 1.19
  • Fixed many bugs.
  • Reworked plenty of cities

Credits: ScaniaLAD and Matt Turley (AKA Keyblade)
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.19.x, Scanidinavia DLC, Promods Map, MHA Eu Map,…
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

skm-extended-uk-map

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download SKM Extended UK Map for ETS 2:

Source: SKM Extended UK Map v1.9.0

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/maps/skm-extended-uk-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!