Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This is an updated review on this map. But as is with the previous versions of this map, I found it to be a work of art.
There are a lot of changes in this map, and that has made this map even better.  There are a lot more challenges in this map as well.
From road redesign’s to parking challenges, there is also some texture changes as well.
When you set up this version of the map, you will get 3 SCS file’s. The map and a Hard Economy and extra traffic file.
I did not try the hard economy file, so I do not know how it will work. I will leave that up to you all.
When I first tried to drive this map, I could not get it to load. After talking with the Developer of this map, I found out it was not setup for the steam 1.14 Public Beta.
To my surprise this map had been updated to work on the steam beta with in a 24 hours of talking to this team.
This to me show’s you how much they care about this map. I am not sure what had to be done, but I a, very happy that they did it.
My hat goes off to this team. Great job People.
I highly recommend this map to any one that wants to try it.

Finally, here is the MHAPro EU Map v2.0 for ETS2 with these new changes:

  • Works fine with Scandinavia DLC and ETS2 v1.19
  • New country Slovenia:
  • New big cross with traffic lights in Košice, B.Bystrica, Bratislava, Graz, Katowice.
  • New company Fueltrans in Chaumont
  • New company Mudatruckers in Liverpool
  • New company Mudatruckers in Frankfurt
  • New Kaarfor company in Cambridge and Dortmund

Credits: MsHeavyAlex
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots and Video:

msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-1 msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-2 msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-3 msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-4

msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-12 msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-13 msheavyalex-mha-eu-map-14

How to install MsHeavyAlex (MHA) EU Map for ETS 2:

  1. Download this map.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Enable all scs files.
  5. Enjoy!

Note: If you are using the previous version of this map, just replace this new version with the old one!

Download MHAPro EU Map for ETS 2:

Source: MsHeavyAlex (MHA) EU Map v2.0

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/maps/msheavyalex-mha-eu-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!