Friday, July 24, 2015

I tried an earlier version of Brutal Environment HD Sound Engine Premium mod some time ago. I was not happy with the way the mod, it  had changed the sound of the engine’s in my trucks. So I there for removed the mod at that time.
So when I was asked to try this mod, I said why not. This is a really nice mod, although again the engine sound is different still, but it is not bad.
It is nice to have a Environment mod that is not going to steel your FPS rate. So I am liking this mod. I have found that the graphics is nice and clear with this mod, although I have not seen any wild life, I am sure that it is there some where.
I drove from Germany to Moscow Russia with this mod turned on, I drove through some rain storms, and I will tell you that the thunder sound was almost like the real thing. That was great, the rain sound was like the real rain coming down and hitting the truck.
So would I recommend this mod. YES.

What’s new in this version?

  • More optimizing 720p and 1080p screen resolutions
  • More sounds the “only brutal sound engine”
  • Volume lower noise exterior sounds
  • New rain skybox
  • Blur Parameters reduced
  • Many surprise
  • My 5000 HP test engine repair and extended Scania v8
  • HDR optimization

Note: Please OFF the Color Correction in your game Settings.

Credits: Stewen
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x
Review: Lone Wolf
Screenshots by abasstreppas

Screenshots:

brutal-environment-hd-sound-engine-1 brutal-environment-hd-sound-engine-2

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Brutal Environment HD Sound Engine Plus for ETS 2:

Source: Brutal Environment HD + Sound Engine v1.19

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/misc/brutal-environment-hd-sound-engine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!