Friday, July 24, 2015

Ok, this Scania 143M is an interesting truck to say the least, Small but very nice. You get 3 Cab style’s, several engines, 4 transmissions, several chassis, some high pipes for the back of the cab. You also get some interior’s and a nice selection of interior options. I did find that when I added the pipes up the back of the cab, the exhaust pipe at road level was still visible. I believe a side skirt would have been a good option for there.
This truck sounds and and drive’s real nice. I have to admit, that I am not a big Scania fan, but this truck is really nice. It is not under done and it is not over done like some of the other trucks I have tested for this game.

So with that said, I will recommend this truck to any one that want to use it.

Until Next Time.

What's new in this version?

Credits: Ekualizer, EED123, Sheryo, Kamil
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

scania-143m-new-2 scania-143m-new-3 scania-143m-new-4 scania-143m-new-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania 143M for ETS 2:

Source: Scania 143M v3.0 + Review

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-143m-new

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!