Friday, July 17, 2015

Coming from a country where I see snow from Late November to mis to late April or even early may. I know what it is like to drive in snow.
When I was asked to test this mod, I thought why not. Let’s see how this mod adds up to real life driving in snow.

Well I tell you that this is a nice mod, there is snow in some places and very little in other’s.
I also found that the road was wet in a lot of place’s, BUT there was NO spray from the wheels on my truck or trailer.
But what I did find very interesting, was that it had started to snow when I was driving my truck. Now that is a real nice touch.
Now the snow fall did not last long, but again I still did not see any spay come off my wheel’s. I think that if the Modder read’s this, they may want to see if the can add this in a future update of this mod.

Now, would I recommended this mod? Yes, But I would like to see some more updates on this mod.

What’s new in this version?

  • New textures.
  • Works fine with 1.18 and 1.19.
  • Works fine with Scandinavia DLC

Credits: grimes
Compatibility: ETS2 1.19.x and 1.18.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

frosty-lateearly-winter-weather-modfrosty-lateearly-winter-weather-mod-3 frosty-lateearly-winter-weather-mod-2 frosty-lateearly-winter-weather-mod-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Frosty Late/Early Winter Weather Mod for ETS 2:

]

Source: Frosty Winter Weather Mod v5.0

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/misc/frosty-lateearly-winter-weather-mod

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!