Sunday, May 31, 2015

The FAEL Environment mod will give you a better visual to Euro Truck Simulator 2 with new textures for trees, road, ground, grass, water,… and will not change the weather in game.

FAEL Enviroment works fine with some weather mod such as Improved Weather Mod or Realistic Lighting Mod.

If your computer is strong enough, please set Vegetation Detail and Highgrass density in Settings to High for the best quality.

This “FAEL ENVIRONMENT MOD”, is an other long list of Environment mods that are out there. I have tested a lot since playing this game.
But for some reason I like this one. I found that all the texture’s road, grass sky look so real, you would forget that you are playing a game.
I also found that this mod dose not eat up my frame rate like a lot of the other’s have.
When I was driving in the country you could see some nice green fields and my frame rate stayed nice and high, when I drove into a city, my frame rate dropped a bit. That I really liked, not like some of the other’s were you have almost no frame rate at all.

I will keep testing this mod a little longer, I will keep you all up to date on how it goes.

This new version:

  • New Road Textures
  • Some modifications on environment colors.

Credits: rafaelbc
Compatibility: ETS2 1.16.x and 1.15.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Video:

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download FAEL Enviroment for ETS 2:

Source: FAEL Environment v2.4

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/misc/fael-environment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!