Sunday, February 5, 2017

This is new version of Mercedes Long Sprinter for ETS2 v1.26. Come along with that is the mod now added new sound pack 3.1 by DamianSVW.

Credits: Klolo901, DamianSVW, Давид
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version

Screenshots:

mercedes-long-sprinter-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Mercedes Long Sprinter for ETS 2:

Source: Mercedes Long Sprinter

Copy from: http://ets2downloads.com/cars/mercedes-long-sprinter

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    sell junk car

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!